Reviews To Avoid Scams And Fraud Of All Kinds
It goes without saying that a healthy penis resides in a healthy body! Don’t be surprised if your erections are of poor quality if your body’s a mess! Sorry for the term, but that’s really what happens most of the time!
Many men tend to forget that the penis is an integral part of their body… they’re so obsessed with its size and performance that they forget that its health depends first and foremost on that of the whole body!
That’s why we’ve come up with a list of 5 foods for a better erection.
Could it be possible to get a better erection just by eating? Can certain foods improve your sexual performance? How does science explain this?
Discover today which foods can prevent erectile problems and how they work.
Let’s face it: there’s no miracle food to combat erectile dysfunction. However, there is some evidence that certain foods can actually boost erections.
In fact, since the erection mechanism depends closely on your vascular system, certain foods can help prevent erectile dysfunction problems. Firouz Daneshgariurological surgeon, Colorado – USA, affirms that erectile problems are generally due to poor blood circulation in the penis. The specialist also argues that foods that are good for the vascular system may also help prevent a certain dysfunction.
That’s all well and good! But you must be eager to know what these foods are. We’ll tell you right now.
So here’s our list of 5 foods to get a better erection:
Nitrates from leafy vegetables and beet!
Leafy greens, like celery and spinach, can increase circulation due to their high concentration of nitrates. Beet juice is very rich in nitrates. Nitrates are vasodilators, which means they open up blood vessels and improve blood circulation (which leads to a better erection, of course). Several studies on the beneficial effects of nitrates for erectile dysfunction have been published. The erectile dysfunction drugs used today are based on the relaxing effects of nitrates on the blood vessels supplying the penis.
Flavonoids in dark chocolate!
A recent study found that flavonoids in dark chocolate improve blood circulation. This could be good for erectile problems, which are generally due to poor circulation (when it’s not psychologically related). Flavonoids are natural antioxidants that protect plants from toxins. Studies show that flavonoids and other antioxidants have similar effects on humans. They can help lower blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels, both of which are factors that promote erectile failure. That’s why dark chocolate is on our current list of foods for a better erection.
Protein in pistachios!
A scientific study has shown that men with erectile dysfunction who consumed pistachios every day for three weeks recorded a significant improvement in terms of erection and sexual desire.The benefits of pistachios for erectile problems are due to a protein called Arginine, which can help relax blood vessels.
“This is another example that good blood circulation is beneficial for sexual health” Dr. Daneshgari explains.
Antioxidants in watermelon!
Some studies show that watermelon can have similar effects to the famous blue pill (Viagra) on erectile dysfunction. And it can also increase sexual desire. Watermelon is rich in beneficial ingredients called phytonutrients. These phytonutrients are also antioxidants. One of their benefits is that they relax the blood vessels that supply the entire penis. If watermelon is 92% water, the other 8% can do wonders for your heart and your sexual pleasure. Several Internet users are relaying a recipe based on watermelons as an alternative to Viagra. A liter and a half of watermelon juice is said to have the same effect as a blue pill! If you fancy giving it a try, it’s guaranteed to have no side effects!
Lycopene in tomatoes and pink grapefruit!
Lycopene is one of those phytonutrients that are good for blood circulation. It helps to significantly increase sexual desire. Lycopene is found in fruits such as tomatoes and pink grapefruit. Some studies show that lycopene can be better absorbed when mixed with fatty foods such as avocados and olive oil. Studies also show that antioxidants like lycopene fight male infertility and prostate cancer. So, don’t hesitate to start preparing your anti-erectile-pan salad?
You now know that what you need to do is eat healthy foods that are good for your heart and blood circulation. There are several other foods that are good for your circulation, namely cranberries, apples, peanuts, onions, tea and red wine in small doses. If you take good care of your vascular health, you’ll avoid most of the common causes of erectile dysfunction.